Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Blog 1: Introduction

Tis is meee! :)
Yay! My first blog! Ok, because this is my first blog I thought that I'd just share a little about myself (not too much) and stuff that I like :)

Name: Cydnee Mame
Age: 16
Hobbies: Makeup, shopping, painting/sketching, Youtube, singing, and acting.

Someday, I would like to be a model, actress, and singer, maybe not all at once but eventually :) Hmm... random things that I like are..

  1. Icecream
  2. Boys ;)
  3. Makeup (obviously)
  4. Watching makeup tutorials on Youtube
  5. Shoppinggg
  6. Scary movies
  7. Guys in fedoras and V-Necks
  8. Lace up boots
  9. Sweat pants
  10. Pancakes with bananas on top!!
ANYWAYS, I pretty much created this blog to share my ideas on beauty and fashion and advice, and all that good jazz! So follow my blog, ask me questions, and enjoyyy! :)


xoxo Cydnee M.

No comments:

Post a Comment